BUSINESS & POLICY ADVISEMENT
REAL ESTATE CONSULTING
California, New York, Washington, D.C., Tokyo
For Initial Contact, please e-mail BG at:
DEMETRIOS A. BOUTRIS, President
BOUTRIS GROUP, is a business and policy advisement firm focused on key executive and decision-
maker consultation, including corporate governance, strategic planning and crisis management. BG also
consults on large-scale real estate development and transnational business projects.
DEMETRIOS A. BOUTRIS is the founder and President of BG. He is a corporate governance and regulatory
expert, real estate developer, sits on corporate and public service boards, and is a commentator on
business, economic and public policy issues.
Mr. Boutris’ former positions:
- Commissioner & CEO of the Department of Corporations -- California’s Investment & Financing
- Legal Affairs Secretary & Counsel to the Governor of Californias;
- Corporate Vice President & Special Counsel to the Chairman of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings;
- Executive Director & Associate General Counsel to the US Trade Representative, in
the Executive Office of the President of the United States;
- Corporate, Securities and Banking lawyer with White & Case and Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe;
- Corporate Director of Virgin Charter and Wedbush Securities
Mr. Boutris is a graduate of the Harvard Law School and the University of California, Berkeley (Economics,
Phi Beta Kappa).